Most people have little understanding of what kind of economic situation the United States is in. Over the weekend, I found an interesting chart that simplifies the budget by removing the zeros, and comparing them to a household budget. Take a few minutes and get a glimpse of the economic tsunami that is coming!
• U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
• Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
• New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
• National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
• Recent budget cut: $ 38,500,000,000
Now let’s remove 8 zeros and pretend it’s a household budget.
• Annual family income: $21,700
• Money the family spent: $38,200
• New debt on the credit card: $16,500
• Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
• Total budget cuts: $385
Are you trusting that God is your true provider? We're getting ready to go down a slippery slope!